- Why it is necessary? - The use of licensing as a marketing and brand extension tool has proliferated over the last 30 years. When well-executed, a strong licensing relationship brings benefits to all parties to the deal – property owners and their agents, licensees and their affiliates, retailers and, ultimately, consumers, each of those parties has its own goals and aims that ultimately adds value to the final product or service.To maximize the outcome, each participant in the licensing process has certain responsibilities to fulfil. Every agreement between the licensing parties is unique in its specifics, so even these responsibilities vary to some extent.
- We Offer Licensing of brand such as Microsoft, Google, Cyberoam, Adobe etc.
OFFICE 365 DEPLOYMENT & LICENSING
- Office 365 has become the flagship solution for Microsoft's cloud-based services—a one-stop shop for user management, email, real-time collaboration, and secure file storage. This simple-to-deploy, simple-to-manage approach has won over millions of users. As more organizations move toward the cloud, being able to deploy Office 365 is a skill all network and system admins will need to know.
The details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. Expert creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint.
- Choosing plan for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services
EXCHANGE SERVER SOLUTIONS
Exchange Server Migration
Exchange Server Support
Exchange Server deployment
Exchange Server email protection
Exchange server email archiving
CLOUD BACKUP AND STORAGE
- Cloud Backup-Lost files and system failures can paralyze a project. That's why having a contingency plan is crucial.Cloud Backup safeguards your business by helping to protect the important files your website or application needs. Quickly get back to normal operations by rapidly restoring files after a system failure or file loss.
Secure Your Data
- Cloud Storage - is a service where data is remotely maintained, managed, and backed up. The service allows the users to store files online, so that they can access them from any location via the Internet. According to a recent survey conducted with more than 800 business decision makers and users worldwide, the number of organizations gaining competitive advantage through high cloud adoption has almost doubled in the last few years and by 2017, the public cloud services market is predicted to exceed $244 billion. Now, let’s look into some of the advantages and disadvantages of Cloud Storage.
Advantages of Cloud Storage
4. Disaster Recovery
5. Cost Savings
OFFICE 365 SOLUTIONS
IT costs can become unpredictable and as a growing business with limited budget for IT this presents its own challenges. E-Soft has the answer and the solution to these problems.
These solutions are offered as a service and can be paid for monthly or yearly so you have predictable costs throughout the year. The costs of our solutions also don’t include typically high initial hardware and software set up costs. The guaranteed 99.9% uptime Service Level Agreement (SLA) for the services is backed by a financial commitment direct from Microsoft.
All of these services are bundled together as one product, Microsoft Office 365. You can either choose to take the whole package or just some components so the solution you choose can be as flexible as you need. Find out more and compare the different Office 365 plans.
ACTIVE DIRECTORY IMPLEMENTATION
E-Soft Offers Active Directory services to clients in government, higher education and commercial enterprise. With a focus on seeking to understand first, our experts take a process-oriented approach, leveraging their extensive Active Directory knowledge and experience to offer our clients solutions that greatly advance their mission. Whether it is an Active Directory consolidation, migration, upgrade, or identity management project, Immersion SME's possess the essential Active Directory skills that ensure your project's success
Active Directory Migration & Consolidation Services
Migration & Consolidation Planning
Our cloud consultants roll up their sleeves to determine your pros and cons for adopting a Cloud platform. Additionally, we will explore hybrid cloud adoption strategies, and phased deployments. We specialize in porting existing systems to the Cloud. We will analyse your existing infrastructure and software and report exactly which systems are best suited for the Cloud. We also provide detailed reporting on cost savings that can be made across your company by implementing a Cloud strategy model.
Our cloud assessment is based on the current challenges with your IT infrastructure and operations. Our consultants work closely with your organization to determine which applications will give your the most value by moving them to the Cloud. Also, we assess the challenges and risks in adopting the Cloud platform
Cloud Computing is a shift in the way services and infrastructure are utilized. Adopting a Cloud provider will require a change in:
Configuration and environment
Operations oversight and monitoring
Provisioning and metering
Intrusion Detection System